Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. I know, but we still don't have a firm (heh) release date. Still. And it's not in their lineup. Granted, they're featuring new product, but a confirmation this is going to happen in my lifetime would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The blog post about the Trails series clarifies things:
    Yes, we are still in QA for Trails in the Sky SC for PSP (PS Vita/Vita TV compatible) and PC. And yes, it will also be out before Cold Steel, so you will be able to thoroughly enjoy the conclusion to Estelle and Liberl’s story before Cold Steel’s launch.

3. That's a relief (and a hell of a lot of QA at this point).
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Looks like they're hauling all kinds of ass on Cold Steel, especially with the clock ticking for PS3.
    Guess TiTS the 3rd may be on the back burner for now. I still think we'll see that along with Blue & Zero- only later.

I wouldn't doubt CS1 being out right in time for Christmas.

5. Tokyo Xanadu (PSV) gameplay videos

Finally, a couple videos of Tokyo Xanadu. The first one is going around and chatting, while the 2nd one gets to the good part- combat in a dungeon. I'm lovin' the JDK soundtrack so far. Note to XSEED: Please localize this and I'm in, Day One.

Voice Cast for Japanese version:

Main
    Kou Tokisaka: Shintarou Asanuma
    Asuka Hiragi: Yu Shimamura
    Sora Ikushima: Ai Kakuma
    Yuuki Shinomiya: Daiki Yamashita
    Mitsuki Hokuto: Haruka Yamazaki
    Shio Takahashi: Kosuke Toriumi

Sub
    Seijuro Hokuto: Hirohiko Kakegawa
    Kyouka Yukimura: Chiaki Takahashi
    Shiori Kurashiki: Ai Kayano
    Ryouta Ibuki: Atsushi Abe
    Jun Kohinata: Kanae Ito

6. Beginning of the first vid gave me Persona 4 flashbacks. And that's how you get on my radar.

7. Grindy action dungeon crawler? I'd buy that at launch.

8. I just want a game that looks like that with that level structure that plays like GODHAND. I'd play it to completion in one sitting, then slowly disappear from existence with a smile on my face like Yoda.

9. http://www.xseedgames.com/news.php?id=251
    XSEED Games, the independent-minded console publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that its upcoming RPG for the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system and PlayStation® Vita handheld entertainment system, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, will launch with a special “Lionheart Edition” containing an art book featuring over 100 pages of art from the game as well as its sequel, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II, and a 1.5” pin displaying the emblem of the country of Erebonia, packaged with the game in a custom collectible clamshell-type box that will also be able to house the sequel when it releases in 2016 so that collectors can store the initial Cold Steel duology in a single package.
    Click for full size

Man, I hope I can somehow upgrade my Best Buy pre-order to that version. I don't really want to lose my 20% discount but I don't want to miss out on that...