Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. TPTB @ XSEED have said NO to more PSP titles after SC, probably phasing it out in favor of Vita. The 3rd, Ao, & Zero would be PC-only unless XSEED would also do the Vita Evolution versions (With FC & SC having Evo editions, I'm guessing The 3rd gets one by mid-2016).

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrdwad (marvelous-usa forums)
    ...Besides which, this isn't my decision. I love my PSP and continue to use it to this day, so I'd love a PSP release... but the people who handle the money and do all the market research have said that SC will be our final PSP title, period.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Man, I hope I can somehow upgrade my Best Buy pre-order to that version. I don't really want to lose my 20% discount but I don't want to miss out on that...
    Vita Lionheart Edition available at Best Buy.

4. I have the PS3 Lionheart edition on preorder at Best Buy because they originally listed it for $39.99.
    I'd rather have the vita version...but for $32 I don't think it's worth cancelling the PS3 one...I hate being broke.

I like how defensive they got when someone on GAF brought up the fact that what one person spent 9 months doing by hand was so repetitive that it could have been done by a script probably overnight.

Kind of surprising how amateurish Xseed is as a company. I was totally fooled.

It was like watching the Making of Lunar video and being horrified and justified that it was indeed just a couple of fat nerds doing an awful job.

No wonder Japanese companies turn down localizations.

6. I hear it's no different when games travel from the US to Japan.

Best Buy Canada, I should clarify. Which still doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I like how defensive they got when someone on GAF brought up the fact that what one person spent 9 months doing by hand was so repetitive that it could have been done by a script probably overnight.
    Yeah holy fuck at this. You don't even need a script. "=A2&CHAR(10)&B2&CHAR(10)&C2". Boom. Done.

8. Look, someone's elderly mom needed a job and it was a solid opening to let her cut-and-paste for nine months. Give her a break.

9. Mzo seems like such a dick on TNL and so reasonable outside of it. I really can't tell which Mzo is the real one.
    Donk

10. TNL has a way of bringing out the darkness. Though real Mzo did call me a philistine to my face about three and a half minutes after meeting him.

He was right to do it.