Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Maybe even better than TitS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200_s.gif 
Views:	428 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	78717  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    what if they're all about different situations where a girl has to pee really badly and they won't just pee in the nasty fucking school they want to use the actual bathroom where we know there's something horrible and we really don't want to go to the bathroom but this character is insisting
    She has to "butter her pooper," you see. This is most important when surrounded by the undead in a school that shouldn't exist.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    No psp
    Not getting Nayuta no Kiseki officially done by XSEED sucks, so I know the feeling. The fan-translation is acceptable but an XSEED one would have likely polished it up some more.
    Let's hope Tokyo Xanadu doesn't suffer the same fate as Nayuta. Where the hell is a release date for that?

4. Tokyo Xanadu eX+ coming to PS4

Falcom is bringing Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PS4 on September 8.
    Good news. If the Vita bites the dust, at least having a PS4 version keeps hopes up and makes for a better presentation of the game. Full HD at 60 FPS? Check.

TX eX+ will come with added content such as side stories, an after story, time attack, and boss rush. New dungeons, Greeds (monsters), and Elder Greeds (bosses) will be added. Now there's an extra playable character, the White Shroud.

Preorders get a code to download ALL 39 pieces of the Vita DLC. XSEED could probably do the same if it comes out here. Hopefully they're all over this, so there can finally be a Falcom game on the US PS4.

The only bit of bad news would be no Cross-Save with the Vita.

5. Xanadu Next release date CONFIRMED.

XSEED has just said that Xanadu Next is coming on November 3. Final answer.
    GOG, Steam, and Humble Bundle will offer it for $19.99, with a 10% launch week discount.

(Be sure to turn the sound up, some really epic JDK music in this trailer)

6. I'll buy it
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. XSEED's version of Xanadu Next will have proper widescreen support and touch-ups to the translation. The official XN site has gone live.

8. Xanadu Next just came out, but at this moment it has one really bothersome bug I've noticed.
    After putting on the Robe, my weapon Skill disappears with no way to restore it. At least the mini-map works fine in widescreen mode.
    Go ahead and buy now for the discount, but wait to play until the next patch. I'm sure they'll get this bug squashed.

Edit: After this, it seems you can't use the skill for a new weapon AT ALL until you reach 100% proficiency with it. A bug. In the Japanese version,
    you CAN use the skill on a weapon that you're not yet at 100% on, but you must be holding that weapon.

I've been seeing some stuttering as well. Odd, considering I'm using a new GTX 1080 equipped Area 51. I never saw that on the Japanese one either.

At least you don't need the Xanadu Next alternate resolution configurator anymore, and you can jack up the framebuffer to higher levels (8192 x 8192). Like the other Falcom PC games given the XSEED treatment, the res is uncapped.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 03 Nov 2016 at 11:40 PM.

9. "GOG-4" version is on the website but not GOG Galaxy

If you have installed Xanadu Next using GOG Galaxy, set the update setting to Manually. Log into your GOG account from a web browser and access your library from there to get the GOG-4 version, then just install over your existing GOG-3 one.

No more disappearing skills. It's now possible to use a weapon's skill with <100% proficiency as long as you have it equipped.

Unfortunately, the Red Slimes still damage or destroy EVERYTHING in the room when they die. That's not how it should be. In the Japanese version their explosions only hit within a small radius and you don't take damage unless you are too close. If a Red Slime is the last enemy in the room that you kill, the treasure chest probably gets nuked.
    The frame stuttering still needs fixed.

EDIT: For the stuttering use Nvidia Inspector. Open Profile Inspector, make a profile for Xanadu Next, then set Frame Rate Limiter to "60 fps (Frame Rate Limiter v2)". That should do it.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 06 Nov 2016 at 06:10 PM.

10. Beat Cold Steel II yesterday. The bags under my eyes can attest to how much I enjoyed it.

I'd really like to get the whole story and actually finish in the Sky FC, or at least get to the point where I'm invested and don't have to force it...but, man, going back to that battle system from Cold Steel's...

not sure I can hang. Might just skip FC/SC and play Third and hopefully Ao/Zero if they come out. Liberl seems relatively unimportant compared to the Empire/Republic/Crossbel/the Church.