Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. OMFG!

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I got Killer is Dead for Christmas. Were all versions the lovely one with the box, hardcover book, and music cd?

James
    No, that was the "limited" edition... still in abundant supply. I just snapped it up for $32 on ebay.

3. Sounds about right. $3 more than the local store was selling it for, but they frequently have limited editions well past other places so I wasn't sure. They had Otomedius Excellent Limited for months.

James

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Were you asking for it somehow, like saving when the battery died or something? Were you saving to one slot over and over, or alternating and you still lost them all?

I hate those stories. I don't think I've lost a save since the Saturn. But I live in constant fear.
    When I'm using the PSP, I generally run it off an AC adapter. OTOH, I have been saving to the same slot over & over. *double facepalm* Might be a good idea to alternate 2 slots from now on, just in case SHTF. Now that the PC version is likely not too far away on Steam, I think I'll wait a bit before starting TiTS-FC again.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Might be a good idea to alternate 2 slots from now on, just in case SHTF.
    I've been doing this since the Playstation came out. It's the easiest insurance.

6. who knows if this is coming out in English (and who really cares, easy import), but at least the opening to Dekamori Senran Kagura (rhythm cooking game for Vita) is cute

warning: boobs

linking because the preview image is boobs
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Were you asking for it somehow, like saving when the battery died or something? Were you saving to one slot over and over, or alternating and you still lost them all?

I hate those stories. I don't think I've lost a save since the Saturn. But I live in constant fear.
    I don't even remember the last time I lost a save file. Hell I still have my original Phantasy Star Online save file from the Gamecube days still on my old abused memory card.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. well, the boob-link is down, boooo

and yeah, losing memory card data s unacceptable...i think i still have my dex drive about somewhere, backups on a floppy and shit too

9. I can't find a good DexDrive driver for XP or 7 anywhere. Makes me kind of sad.