Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. Quote Originally Posted by IrishNinja View Post
    well, the boob-link is down, boooo

and yeah, losing memory card data s unacceptable...i think i still have my dex drive about somewhere, backups on a floppy and shit too
    lololololololololol, that was the official company post for the video too

here's another without the nsfw preview. Re-Warning: STILL NSFW, BOOBS, EXPLODING CLOTHES, HAM !?, TUNA ROLLS, BANCHO

Donk

2. Joyoland is to release Ys: Memories of Celceta for PC in China.
    OK, it's only for China so far. OTOH, Falcom did bring JL's port of Zero no Kiseki to Japan, and pulled the DRM out- ensuring this version runs better, while also giving XSeed another potential PC Trails game to work with. That'd still be a ways off for Steam, but it bodes well that TiTS SC (PSP = 2 UMDs, way larger than SnK The 3rd) will be gotten out of the way this year.

MoC on Steam someday? Love this idea.

3. I saw the Senran Kagura 3DS boxart for EU today and was reminded how we'll never get that. I hope they price drop the digital release scrap we got tossed.

And still no translated Shinovi Versus.

*cries*

4. Eh. XSeed is a tiny baby company and i am secretly in love with their promoter-proof reader-video editor-office assistant so I'll forgive them for digital-only releases. They've released enough super risky low-no return titles that I love them for whatever they release.
    We'll get shinovi versus later this year. There isn't an announcement, but like I said earlier they've wink-wink haven't NOT announced it.
    Donk

5. now i wish Senran Kagura had a physical release in the US
    Donk

I might import the EU one in the hopes that the 3DS gets hacked wide open one day.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    now i wish Senran Kagura had a physical release in the US
    Heh, i see what you did there

8. Xseed is teasing some new game localization via their Twitter feed. What could it be?
    I doubt it's another Ys game- I'm sure we'll get Napishtim for PC but maybe later. Brandish: The Dark Revenant on PSP as a PSN download? That'd be an awesome surprise.

Xanadu Next (already translated ages ago) or Zwei II (pretty far along) sound more likely IF it's a Falcom title.

9. It's Akiba's Trip

it's a game about running around in Akihabara and ripping people's clothes off to find out if they're Vampires n_~~~~
    Donk

10. Never heard of it.