Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Little XSEED Thread: Now With 100% More Tutturu☆

1. Trails in the Sky FC may be getting closer to having a release date announced. OTOH, SC is not expected until late in the year and could even run into early 2015.
    When Brandish: The Dark Revenant is localized and put on PSN, I'll pick it up on my Vita. I guess August, since there's not that much text in it to translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrdwad from marvelous-usa forum
    FC is the one we've been wishy-washy about, since that's been the "problem child" for a few months, with new issues cropping up on almost a daily basis. But you should literally be hearing news about it (as in, a definitive release date) like, this week, if all goes well. So it won't be much longer now.

I am so excited. It's such a great game and I can't wait to replay it.

3. I really hope that regardless of sales for SC we still get Sen no Kiseki.

4. Grin Date for Trails in the Sky FC on Steam... and GOG.

Trails in the Sky FC finally has a release date of 7/29. It will come not only to Steam, but also GOG. The price is $19.99, but it's 15% off during the first week.

Voices, NG+, Retry Offset, and multiple difficulty levels are in. The bestiary might not be in at launch, but will be added sooner or later.

Steam page: Here

5. That soon?! And with achievements and cards! <3

Looks like Gurumin is going to make it to Steam, too. It's a good time to be a Falcom fan.

6. Here's the Gurumin Steam Greenlight page. Voted it up.

7. Licensing and International Releases Push Numbers to Almost Six Times Higher in Falcom’s Latest Financial Report (esterior.net)

Looks like XSEED's Steam releases of Ys/Trails in the Sky and Sen no Kiseki's non-Japan Asian releases have been an even bigger boon than expected for Falcom. Their Q3 net income is up 537.7% compared to 2013's.

And... there are screenshots of Joyoland's Chinese PC version of Ys: Memories of Celceta in 1920 x 1080. Very nice.

8. Sen no Kiseki coming? Sure looks like it.

XSEED has registered a domain for Trails of Cold Steel. This HAS to be Sen no Kiseki.

It seems early for this with SC, the 3rd, Zero, & Ao not yet released- but I can understand if they want to hasten things along since the PS4 is out. Who knows how much longer PS3 will be supported by Sony. It may be possible that they break sequence and end up releasing Zero and Ao later for Vita/PC.

Sony said pretty recently that they're sticking by their 10-year plan, so the PS3 still has a while to go.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Sony said pretty recently that they're sticking by their 10-year plan, so the PS3 still has a while to go.
    Hopefully enough for SNK 2 to be done.