Page 1 of 351 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NFL Season.

1. 2013 NFL Season.

Preseason is here bitches. How has this thread not been made?

Let's get some picks up in here.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Super Bowl: Seahawks over Patriots, 55-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Lol. That's bold.

I haven't figured out my picks yet but I'm going out there and saying San Fran, Seattle or Washington will NOT be in the Superbowl.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

It's too early to make picks because of potential preseason injuries, but how the hell does anyone pick New England?

5. I think Denver is the clear favorite in the AFC. Manning to Welker all day, great coach, solid defense, etc.

6. Atlanta and Denver. Barring injuries

Atlanta's offense can't be stopped, especially with a hungry Stephen Jackson. And Year 2 Manning should be at least as good as last year's version, and their D is significantly more experienced.

7. Miami wins the AFC East.

Calling it now.

8. Vikings will vike
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. Somebody should shut Jennings the fuck up already.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. I'll make my predictions before the regular season starts because like Yoshi mentioned, who knows what injuries will happen between now and then.

On the plus side I just got free tickets to the Sept 15th Lions at Cardinals game, 4 rows from the field, stoked.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert