Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

1. There was a glitch when I was uploading the attachments. Here they are again, since it seems not everyone can see the images in my earlier post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150212_0001.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	552.2 KB 
ID:	76031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150212_0002.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	76032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20150212_0003.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	76033  

2. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Wow, I actually kind of like the Windows Phone version.
    A lot of the Windows Phone apps are super clean and functional (fewer tacky-ass ads, too!); If more 'bread and butter' apps were on there instead of iOS, I wouldn't have gone back to an iPhone 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. The screenshot I posted was uploaded through Tapatalk.

4. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1423828803784.png 
Views:	149 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	76034

5. So I finally figured out how to give rep on Tapatalk. Click on the post, then click "View in Web View." Then scroll all the way down and click "View Desktop Mode." Then scroll back down to the post in question. Then give rep.

Or just use the web browser instead of Tapatalk. Phone screens are getting big enough that it's not unreasonable to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. I tried doing that just out of curiosity, and had to laugh when I got multiple "you should be using Tapatalk!" pop-ups while doing all of that from inside Tapatalk.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. So should I get this or?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. It's better now. Still some "we're trying too hard" design choices, but I use it for a lot of my TNLing and don't want to tear my eyes out anymore.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. Is anybody else getting a Network Error every time they try to access TNL from Tapatalk? I can sign in just fine everywhere else, but it's just a no go from Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Is anybody else getting a Network Error every time they try to access TNL from Tapatalk? I can sign in just fine everywhere else, but it's just a no go from Tapatalk.
    Currently posting from Tapatalk