Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Tapatalk

Can't post images from it anymore. It's not on my end.

2. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377082348.202546.jpg 
Views:	658 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	71560
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk lol
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Seems ok over here
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I'd post a screenshot of it not working if I could.

5. When you post you have to change the image host to board and not tapatalk. I had that issue when it went to 2.0

6. I'm having this problem now. Bumped up to iOS 7 and updated the app, and now it's telling me that the forum doesn't allow image uploads from Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

7. I have a new Tapatalk issue! It has a lot of problems updating the feed of what I haven't read yet. This happened after the last update.

Not sure if Tapatalk is to blame or TNL.

tapatalk logs me out every time I try to access TNL

I don't use tapatalk with TNL but o have the same issue with other forums, I can't use the unread function at all,I have to use the latest posts instead.

Unread only works for me at TNL.