Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Tutturu

1. I'll make up for that shit.

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Look at that shimmying sonbitch.

4. Those two videos are so good.

5. Myk needs to cosplay as the titan. He has the mask, he's in good shape. I don't see the disconnect.

Watching this. Best mecha anime without mecha. I like the use of the titans. They do a good job of exploring the fear of ununderstood or unknown enemies. I kind of hope that they never explain what the titans are.

7. Already glad I joined this site cause this anime is epic...

watched everything up to ep 22

and the show becomes a typical anime where the kid has a super power that is humanity's last hope, stereotypical anime characters and hidden villains, etc. Real damn shame that the show has fallen into the same hole so many animes are in

9. I felt the same way. Those first few episodes were great, though.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    watched everything up to ep 22

and the show becomes a typical anime where the kid has a super power that is humanity's last hope, stereotypical anime characters and hidden villains, etc. Real damn shame that the show has fallen into the same hole so many animes are in
    Well at the end of the day no matter how "mature" the themes it's still a Shonen series, it's to be expected. It's saving grace is the animation is sick and the characters are still interesting. I've read ahead in the manga though and there's some really cool stuff about to happen in this next arc so don't give up on it just yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.