Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Tutturu

This is basically it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

that german bit at the start is

Are you eating?
    No, we are the hunter!

3. Ok so I've been watching anime again, and AoT is popular as heck right now....I'm also showing my husband it (HE'S NEVER SEEN A SINGLE ANIME BEFORE AoT WTF)!!!
    I dig it a lot, even though it's ridiculous and going to end up to be 90 episodes long at the pace they are going. Levi is a master of conversation. I also very much enjoy Hanji and her love of Shawney and Bean.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Author-desu says he wants to finish the Manga in 20 volumes. It may only be half that!

Btw, bold more starting him off on THIS, of all things. Props!

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Ok so I've been watching anime again, and AoT is popular as heck right now....I'm also showing my husband it (HE'S NEVER SEEN A SINGLE ANIME BEFORE AoT WTF)!!!
    I dig it a lot, even though it's ridiculous and going to end up to be 90 episodes long at the pace they are going. Levi is a master of conversation. I also very much enjoy Hanji and her love of Shawney and Bean.
    seriously. tumblr is going ape shit for this anime.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Author-desu says he wants to finish the Manga in 20 volumes. It may only be half that!

Btw, bold more starting him off on THIS, of all things. Props!
    hahaha! I can't hide my weeaboo-ness any more. I showed him some of Evangelion but he wasn't that into it. We're watching Watamote now, because it's the story of me in high school :/

7. Water Mote is the story of me. Period.

<3 Levi. Dem eyes.

Last episode spoiler: omg, why is there a titan inside the wall?

I loved the first third of this, but then it got a little boring imo. Then I really liked the last six or so episodes again. Looking forward to season 2.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    hahaha! I can't hide my weeaboo-ness any more. I showed him some of Evangelion but he wasn't that into it. We're watching Watamote now, because it's the story of me in high school :/
    As long as you're providing cultural diversity education, you guys should watch Mad Bull 34 (dubbed) after that so he understands how Japan sees NYC.

9. I can't imagine anyone not being entertained by Evangelion on some level. There are so many ways and reasons to watch it.

10. He didn't hate it or anything, but I think it's almost a little too anime appreciation society for someone who's utterly not into anime. In fact, on viewing it again when I'm an adult and not an anime obsessed teenager, it's somewhat hard to follow at times. Don't get me wrong - I love it, but for an adult who's never seen Akira, it may have been a little too ambitious on my part, ha ha ha.