Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Resogun (PS4)

Resogun (PS4)

This was mentioned briefly in the PS4 thread, but as a legitimate contender for the best launch game, it probably deserves its own thread. Hell, it probably deserves its own thread for being a 1080p, 60fps console game.

According to the Eurogamer article, it will be free with PS+ day one also. I hope that's not just a Europe statement.

2. An updated Defender. Looks cool enough. The new gen of never-ending particles.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

I love Defender-style shooters and this looks sweet. I wish this was on PS3 since I doubt I will have a PS4 this year.

4. The looping cylinder level and 2-way shooting remind me of Fantasy Zone. That can't be a bad thing.

5. Yep I am all over this one at launch

6. Would have bought, glad it's free.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The looping cylinder level and 2-way shooting remind me of Fantasy Zone. That can't be a bad thing.
    It's kind of weird for me, it'll take some getting used to but this game is looking pretty good so far so it'll be another notch for the PS4's games lineup.

BTW, is this going to be a digital PSN game or also available on disc?

PSN only, but everyone will have it free for at least two months, because the PS4 comes with two free months of PS+.

9. This is just a fun idea. It looks like fun.

I wish I could say that about more games launching with the PS4.

I hate to drive traffic to this nonsense, but you have to read this title from USgamer's resident ignoramus.