Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Gamecube + Various Accessories

1. WANTED: Gamecube + Various Accessories

I'm in the market for a Gamecube, namely one with a complete Game Boy Advance attachment with a functioning GBA player boot disc.

Here's a complete list:

Gamecube w/ GBA Player and Disc. Would appreciate if the cube had both power and A/V cables.

Wavebird receiver OR a complete Wavebird controller with receiver. I could also use a wired controller or two.

A copy of Smash Bros. Melee

A copy of Mario Kart Double Dash

A memory card 251 or 1000

If you have any or all of these, PM me and we can hash something out.

2. I have a switch modded GC with cables and the game boy player that is gathering dust

And yes the player has the disc
    Last edited by bbobb; 31 Aug 2013 at 01:59 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I have everything bbobb has CIB plus the component cables! Pick me! Pick me!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I have everything bbobb has CIB plus the component cables! Pick me! Pick me!
    Is your switch modded?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

Mine was modded by NCS in fact.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

Mine was modded by NCS in fact.
    Modded by VGD here. It's a collectors piece

7. BBOBB RESPOND OR I TAKE MY OTHER DATE TO THE PROM

EDIT: FYI I don't really know what the switch modding does outside of allowing import games but if it would inflate the cost dramatically it's not really what I'm looking to dick you over with my offers. eBay has regular old GCN's at bottomed out prices, so I don't want to seem like a cheap dick for offering you slightly-better-than-eBay prices for something worth more. All the same, Bbobb check your PM's, Yoshi be on the lookout for some action on the side.
    Last edited by George; 01 Sep 2013 at 12:28 AM.

8. Are there even any good import games on the system? I can't think of any off-hand.