Page 15 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    The X series was always my favorite.
    Same. The PSP remake of X1 was glorious.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I'm now overcome with the ugre to play MMX4.

Wait wait wait

Opaque, so if you've never really played the Mega Man games... does that mean you don't have like every song from Mega Man 1-3 memorized completely?

What a horrible night to have a curse.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Sometimes Wily Stage 1 starts up in my head and I just let it run its course....you can't stop it. It's going to happen.

5. WTF this thread. I mean, yeah I backed this shit instant-like, but what up with the denial of MM2 dominance?

MM2 or some-bunch-of-letters-that-means-something-to-you.

Snakeman? Really? Shit got silly real fast after MM2. No, Bubbleman doesn't count. Or Crashman. Or FLASHman. Ok, they were always silly. BUT the Dragon! And the metal gear was the BEST WEAPON EVER in a game. 8-way attack!

MMX was good but then blah blah it got too weird and generic and sleepy time.

2>1>3>X>the other ones that no one really cares about.

Plus MM2 music title theme! and Wily stage theme! Shit, the music alone made the game amazing. Somewhere I have an album or two of remixes. And they are great. Other Mega Man remix albums? Not as great.

6. I never got into the series, but I did play a Mega Man game for Gameboy, and it was fucking awful.

It's arguable whether MM2 or 3 is the best of the original series, but 9 comes damn close imo (even though it cheats and does a few things the NES could never do). I also say MM2 is the best, absolutely no question, but I can understand the other point of view.

For X the original is the best, X2 is still good but starting to lose that touch, and X3 is meh. X4 was something new and amazing. X5 and 6 were such huge regressions that they're just disappointing (and have weird game systems). X7 is terrible. X8 is less terrible but whatever.

THE END
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2 > 9 > 3 > everything else.

I'm not as fond of Mega Man X as a lot of people, though I definitely enjoyed (and beat!) the PC port.

9. i was going to say something, but i didn't want to muck it up.

2>6>3. The robot masters in 6 are pretty bad, but the stages themselves are great. I actually haven't played all of 9 and 10! Ever! I try to play through the entire series and 8 just kills every bit of enthusiasm i have for it. It's really bad.
    X-X3 are alright, i guess. X does some legitimately neat things, but i don't like teen mega man.

I really hate the Playstation Mega Man games that don't have "Legends" in the title. I don't know how X4 is new and amazing. The stages are just long and uninteresting and

Donk

10. Oh, 7 is actually pretty good all the way up until Wily. That's it.
    Donk