Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

$250, not even joking.

I teared up during that video. Little hairs were standing up on the back of my neck. I don't even care how good the game ends up being, even though it'll be amazing because Inafune and fucking Inti Creates.

Hell yes.

Fucking TOM-PON lol

now we need yuki-chan's papa
    Last edited by Mzo; 31 Aug 2013 at 09:34 PM.

2. $900,000 for an indie pc game?

is inafune gonna come tickle my balls at launch if I donate?

3. If your balls weren't already tickled by that video then you don't actually have balls. You have to donate now.
    Donk

I respect the hell out of the blatant finger this video is giving Capcom. It has to suck to watch Resident Evil and Mega Man essentially being continued elsewhere. And this screenshot is just about the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	71622

5. ONE OF US

Edit: 10% as of an hour and a half being live.

6. Yeah, that screenshot + not being a dumb dumb and low-balling your figure = 900,000.

The console versions being wayyyyy up there is PUT YA BUSINESS SUITS ON but, eh. Carrot on a stick.

That's just concept art, not an in-game screenshot BUT STILL the finished game will be gorgeous because of the talent involved. They're so Japanese and beautiful I just want to lick their tiny balls.

This is the new GOTF.

Game of the Faggots

P.S. I kicked in $5. I'll never play it, probably, but I like the idea of it.

10. Console version is PS4. What's going to happen is Sony notices this and offers the same deal to them they offered to Llamasoft, the Mercenary Kings people, and all the other indies.

Donated, because awesomeness deserves money.

James