Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    now we need yuki-chan's papa
    Didn't even realize that the girl half of yuki-chan's papa is actually making music for this game. The talent behind this is ridiculous.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I thought about it some more and yeah 900k does seem reasonable, as I'm sure a good chunk of that is going to be set aside for legal fees when the inevitable C&D comes from Capcom

I want cka banned for his horrible negativity in the best thread we've ever had.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I'm just keeping it realistic

5. Holy shit, the Dr. that made Beck is Dr. White. INAFUNE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.

6. oh my god oh my god

7. Looks great, I'll wait for the rest of you suckers to back this so I can reap the benefits later.

8. If they can use the same art process as that screenshot, this will look amazing.

It's very interesting to see Inafune basically leaving Capcom so he can make a new Mega Man. What the fuck is the world coming to?

9. People seem to really be backing this. The project got another $6k in the 3 minutes it took to watch the pitch video.

I hope this spawns more spiritual successor games from Japan. At this point I would be happy to see Shenmue III even with names and faces changed.