Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. I threw some money in also. Fuck you Capcom.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I guarantee this shit raises more money than Lost Planet 3 sells.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I respect the hell out of the blatant finger this video is giving Capcom. It has to suck to watch Resident Evil and Mega Man essentially being continued elsewhere. And this screenshot is just about the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen:

Attachment 71622
    Note: All images on this page are concept art and not actual in-game screens.
    bunch of suckers up in here

I have never been more excited about a kickstarter game before. Now we just need Mighty No. 9 X.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Help Ryu Haziki avenge his father's death!
    Thanks God Lucky Hit and capsule toys aren't copyrighted. Maybe instead of playing vintage Saturn games, you can play some TG-16. I like that he starts the video in the store saying "yup, you all want new shit, but for it to get made, I've got to go with something that will sell to make that happen."
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

I don't know if that is what he meant by new shit and old shit.

I'll pledge when I get home.

so far it is going up 100 every 5 seconds or so. Prob hit 300000 in a few minutes

8. i really like the title "Might No. 9". It's Cyborg 009 and Mighty Atom and Blue Sub No. 6 at the same time
    Donk

9. also
    Donk

10. They got my 60 bucks. I fully anticipate Capcom being total pricks about this. I love it.