Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 58687071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. This is what happens when you don't pay your graphic designers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

They should be happy with the exposure.

There was never supposed to be a physical version so there were tiers for the classic trappings as a cool extra. You could get an NES box and manual or a Famicom box and manual. Seems silly now that you can get a physical PS4 release for under $10, but it's really disingenuous to paint the rewards as disappointing when everyone knew what they were getting.

It's a shame Mighty No. 9 isn't actually Mighty Gunvolt Burst. That game is basically everything I wanted back then. I wonder how Inti Creates keeps making great games and happened to crap out MN9.

Oh, it gets better. You can get the game for about 5 bucks in the humble bundle.

I can get it in the literal internet bargain bin of games before I got the first physical item.

5. I got shirts, a poster, and a dumb cube thing long before the game came out. Also I can get any PC game in some kind of nickel-a-game bundle or I can buy undertale for $75 for Vita, so that isn't saying anything either even if physical mn9 will never be worth anything

Mzo is right and everyone else is wrong AS USUAL. Mighty Gunvolt Burst is really nice and I would've been happy if they lied and said that's what they were making all along.

i'm holding out for the portable versions to be the best ever. Inafune if you really are my uncle you'll grant me that wish and also prove Yossy wrong about 8-bit-looking games by making it look 8-bit and beautiful
    Donk

6. still came out before SpaceVenture

7. It came out at all, which puts it in like 5% of videogame kickstarters. The big instruction book is weird, but complaining about having to fold the box is stupid. Every cardboard video game box I ship is flattened because that's the easiest way to ship them without damaging them.
    Donk

I aint got a fucking damn thing other than the fucking steam code.

I ain't got no god damn famicom usb, no game box, and god knows what else my stupid ass purchased.

9. Did you respond to the backer email they sent last week
    Donk

10. There is no disappointment in the reward tier other than the game being utterly forgettable. It's what was promised, it's what was delivered. Except the manual not fitting in the box, I mean. That's just dumb.