Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. That trailer seems purposefully bad in a parody way, but I guess this why most media that does that stares deeply into the camera and winks knowingly. The ridiculous amount of defensive cringe going on the YouTube comments from people taking it too seriously is pretty funny.

Finch is right, it needs more live action nonsense going on and isn't going nearly far enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    what, you don't think a large portion of the fans like anime and don't like being made fun of?

2. I'm more offended that the game looks like shit. It doesn't seem like much of the crowdfunding budget went into actual development.

Shits a pretty strong word. It looks like a gamecube game. Not really shit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'm more offended that the game looks like shit. It doesn't seem like much of the crowdfunding budget went into actual development.
    More last gen engine and target spec than lack of budget I think. Their Castlevania thing looks a lot better, and it's the same studio/similar budget. I chalk that largely up to the UE4/PS4 target.
    Click for full size

5. Even that is disappointing looking.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Just like your grades and choice in marital partner.

7. What? BloodCastlevaniathing looks great. Phew, now i don't feel so bad for getting mad on the internet over Setsuna. i don't think you're going to be happy with anything that doesn't have a massive budget.
    Donk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Even that is disappointing looking.
    Outside of the character model, I think that looks really nice, actually.

9. I don't need any more Castlevania since Bloodborne.

What makes that Castlevania look disappointing is that the series has had some beautiful handdrawn stuff that looks nicer. That keeps expectations high.