Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5161636465666769 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    We got, like, Mega Man 6. Mega Man 6 wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as 2, 3, or 4, and it wasn't exciting and fresh in the way X would turn out to be.
    When was the last time you played 6? It's the best one of the NES series after 2, I don't even know how you could say it isn't as good as 4.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    When was the last time you played 6?
    When I was like 12, so whatever. You still get what I'm trying to say. Maybe I should have said 7

No, Chux, there's also a down + slide move that goes under bullets and shit.

Who are yall killing first?

Whoever is closest.

6. I killed Cryo first because her power is useful, but to be honest there are a few enemies that are better killed with the default blaster so you have options.

Brandish is also a sensible place to start. Easy to kill with the blaster and the sword can be pretty handy.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 22 Jun 2016 at 07:21 PM.

7. I do like how Iceman goes, "pew pew pew!"

8. I'm liking this more and more as I make my way through. I'm a little bummed that the chiptune OST is so weak, though.

Dynatron's stage is really good!

dyna was the first one I took out. Then Bat.

Jesus, fuck all the purple one hit kill things

10. Yeah, even with the stuttering on Wii U i'm enjoying this game, still more than 4,5,8, and X anything. It's some polish away from a good game. I like how the former bosses help you in other stages. I wish every Mega Man did that
    Donk