Page 1 of 75 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty No. 9

1. Mighty No. 9

Infaking said F U to Capcom and is making a new Mega Man game with a different name.

I backed it, what are you waiting for.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...o9/mighty-no-9

Expected in 2015 on PC. 6 Robot Masters, more with stretch goals. Capcom Veterans returning to work on project.

Edit: At 2:38 in the Kickstarter video "Mega Man" does not walk by "Rush" and "Roll", not at all.
    Last edited by Chux; 31 Aug 2013 at 08:57 PM.

2. Shoot, i was just about to bump the old Legends 3 topic. I came back for this because it'll lead to Definitely Not Mega Man Legends No. 9
    Donk

3. Enemy mascot plushy...tempting. Raiho does need company.

Inafune seems so fucking hearbroken he can't finish Legends.

Also, edit title to include Inafune's new megaman-esque kickstarter or somesuch, please. Need max awareness.
    Last edited by alan_fatima; 31 Aug 2013 at 09:03 PM.

4. Damnit that whole video is fantastic. Especially the Mega Man 2 ending.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I came back for this because it'll lead to Definitely Not Mega Man Legends No. 9
    "Mighty No. 9 Saga."

I like the dude in the construction helmet.

7. I can see myself funding this but damnit man, you form your own company and revert to the series that saddled you for years instead of original IPs?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    I can see myself funding this but damnit man, you form your own company and revert to the series that saddled you for years instead of original IPs?
    Only because he said "Hey look, I'll help make a better Mega Man game with my company." and they said "LOL No." and pissed all over Mega Man.

9. Still way too much thought process. Inafune says "I need some money,please" and you just notice your hand moving to your wallet.

Don't stop it. Just let it happen.

10. and when you find yourself wondering how you're going to have the amount you pledged by October 1st, shhhhh shhhh, it's okay. The money will be there. You'll see.
    Donk