Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - September 2013 (Now with less N64 Collecting)~

1. This Month's Haul - September 2013 (Now with less N64 Collecting)~

This is what I experienced when I realized no September haul thread had been made.

I've been wanting to play some new stuff that I could get on the cheap so I purchased Sleeping Dogs and Dark Souls.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. I've been playing it cheap lately. I picked up the hardbound edition strategy guide for SW: The Force Unleashed 2 ($3) and The Official Strategy guide for Gears of War 3 ($3) from Half-Price-Books.

Cheap is the best way to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Had a few 90% & 75% off coupons on steam from crafting badges...

Sacred Citadel - $1.50
    Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter - $1.50
    Serious Sam 3: BFE - $4
    Delve Deeper! - $2.50
    Prime World Defenders - $3.75

Also sold a poop emoticon I got from The Binding of Isaac for $2. Two dollars for poop.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. A friend of mine gave me the box set of the Cops cartoon for watching his girlfriend's chinchilla. I think it's called Cyber Cops in the U.S.

6. Magic the Gathering 2013 for 360, thanks to games with Gold. More to come on the 12th (my birthday).

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    A friend of mine gave me the box set of the Cops cartoon for watching his girlfriend's chinchilla. I think it's called Cyber Cops in the U.S.
    Nah, it was called C.O.P.S., like an acronym. Just like the comic we also had.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $2.49 from Steam

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Nah, it was called C.O.P.S., like an acronym. Just like the comic we also had.
    You're right, but..
    In 1993, the series was shown in reruns on CBS Saturday mornings as CyberCOPS, the name change due to the 1989 debut of the unrelated primetime reality show of the same name
    I knew I wasn't imagining that.

Huh, weird. It was a good show!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery