Thread: Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club

Has anyone done this (chux?)

They have some exclusives I want, like the ducktails movie, goof troop season's 1 and 2 and kim possible season's 1 and 2.

Anything else worth having?

How bad are they to get out from under? They're like book clubs right?

I've also heard that most of the exclusives are just dvd-rs?

And is there any point in bothering? Are all the exclusive titles going to make their way to netflix?

2. I think you're mistaking it with Disney Movie Rewards. I don't mess with Movie Club, shit is like the old Columbia House CD shit.

I've gotten an Incredibles Theater One Sheet that I framed, and some Vinylmations from it.

3. I recently went through all my bluray and activated all the digital copies/ redeemed all the Disney rewards.
    Got a couple of blurays for free. Can't beat that.
    I really like Ultraviolet/Vudu as well. Sort of mad I waited so long.
    Cheap Ass Gamer will occasionally announce a good time to join the Movie Club (extra incentives, what have you). But as Chox said, it's like that old Columbia shit.
    "Get a few things for nothing now, overpay for a bunch of shit later."

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I think you're mistaking it with Disney Movie Rewards. I don't mess with Movie Club, shit is like the old Columbia House CD shit.

I've gotten an Incredibles Theater One Sheet that I framed, and some Vinylmations from it.
    this is rewards

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...dvd?page=5&q=d

and this is the movie club

https://disneymovieclub.go.com/webap...InitialPageCmd

scroll down on the rewards page and click the kim possible season set, it takes you to the movie club.

I think the movie club is the only way to get the KP seasons, goof troop seasons and the Duck tails movie right now (well, other than ebay and amazon market place).