Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any experienced eBay sellers here?

1. Are there any experienced eBay sellers here?

Looking for some basic pointers like how you send the items out, type of shipping, things to specify on the item page, etc. I have a bunch of shit that I want to put up on eBay but I've never done it before and want to make it as painess as possible.

2. What are you trying to sell? I've sold a lot of games, collectables, odds and ends. My wife has sold a lot of clothes and dolls.

3. Shipping is easiest if you have a scale and buy all the postage through paypal and print out the labels yourself. Then you just have to drop it all off at the post office (or schedule to have them come pick it up).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. A million times that.

I charge a flat rate for shipping. It's stupid easy.

6. Thanks for the input. I'm selling mostly games, some rare, some not so rare, and music equipment/gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    some rare
    I see you're already practicing your listings.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I see you're already practicing your listings.
    Could have been worse. I could have said some Rare.

9. I've actually had really good luck listing stuff on amazon. Amazon even generates your shipping labels so you just print them off and drop the package off at ups stores. I just sold a Bioshock infinity guide for $20
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Unfortunately Amazon isn't the greatest to deal with. I had opened a seller account back when it launched in 2000-2001 and never actually used it. Fast forward 10 years, and after 2 years of selling hundreds of items on Amazon without a single problem, they banned my account because they discovered my original account and somehow linked it to my new one. It's a completely automated process and there is absolutely no way to get them to review it. I'm now banned for life from selling on Amazon.

The real kicker was that they discovered this as soon as I tried to open a pro account (or whatever they call it) by paying them $50 a month.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in