Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Fall 2013)?

1. What Are You Playing (Fall 2013)?

Notice people are still posting in the summer thread. Guess what guys, summer ended last week. Sorry bout it!

Dark Souls
    This game is a masochist's heroin. I think I'm in love.

Blackops II
    When am I not playing Call of Duty? Never.

SSX
    Great way to blow off steam instead of trolling

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
    I know the blades breaking makes this game "authentic" and "realistic", I just also think that makes the game "retarded" and "not fun"

Dodonpachi Ressurection
    A masochist's crack. Love/hate relationship.

Skyrim
    I haven't even finished the main quest *sigh*

John / JohnNiner / Niner

Fail.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    Tell that to the millions of kids in school right now

I think that's the job of their teachers.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Let me guess, you go to painstaking lengths to inform people that, due to its involved platforming mechanics and open-world exploration, Metroid Prime is ultimately not an FPS, more a first person adventure

I'm as done with this argument as labor day 2013

I was informing you that it's still summer. There is no argument. Unless you think the seasons are opinions and debatable.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. Seasons are just, like, a state of mind. There's no real summer, it's just how you feel inside.

9. It's about, like, who you are...as a person...the seasons are just an aspect of time, which Ocarina revealed to be a fallible, man made concept...in reality we're stardust floating in an ephemeral eternity...just blowing in the wind...

10. Yes, he jumped the gun, but we're only 11 days out from fall. Lets get back on track.

Final Fantasy XIV - I haven't been able to get into an MMO since RF stopped playing WoW. Something about this has me playing every night, it's fantastic.

Recca - I'm horrible at it, but slowly making progress.