Thread: Lara Croft: Reflections (iOS)

Lara Croft: Reflections (iOS)

I thought we had a thread for a next gen Tomb Raider, but I can't find it, so maybe it was just buried in another thread. Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by IGN
    Square Enix has trademarked an unannounced game titled Lara Croft: Reflections in both the United States and Europe. As discovered by JunkieMonkeys and verified by IGN, the classification qualifies Reflections as, "Computer game software; computer games, consisting of computer software; video game software; video games, consisting of computer software," and more.

We know that Crystal Dynamics is working on the Tomb Raider Sequel on next-gen consoles -- perhaps titling the follow-up Lara Croft rather than Tomb Raider is another means of separating the rebooted universe from the original games. Additionally, Square Enix told IGN this week on the subject of a next-gen re-release of this year's Tomb Raider reboot, "It's so hard to keep a secret these days," and pointed to early December for potential news.

VGX -- formerly the Video Game Awards ceremony -- takes place on December 7. Perhaps we'll see a double dose of Lara Croft in the coming weeks.
    Link
    Last edited by Yoshi; 23 Dec 2013 at 03:16 PM.

2. I gotta say, I was worried about the reboot. Seemed all Uncharted wannabe crap. But we got that, plus some good Metroid/Arkham Asylum style exploration. Can't wait to see what this is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Hopefully a Guardian of Light sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. Last game was really great. More of the same please.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Ugh, yet another card game

6. Fuck those. Card games are all terrible.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. hahaha

8. SQUARE ENIX!