Page 1 of 35 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 NHL Season Thread

1. Official 2013 NHL Season Thread

I think the 2011-2012 thread more than fulfilled its obligations. :P

Cow - how you feeling about this Devils team? Somehow, recently, there's always drama surrounding the NJD which really ain't the way it used to be.

2. The Rangers are in mid-season form already! With their one goal, I mean.

3. Our goalies are looking shitty. I know its preseason and all, but yikes.

I am feeling really optimistic but nervous. I am THRILLED about Schneider.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I love that I don't have to watch Kovy anymore but most of the team is old and Henrique and Zajac need to step it up.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

6. Kovalchuk short term hurts. Kovalchuk long term did the Devils a huge favor.

7. Seriously

Can't believe how dirty the Islanders played in a preseason game tonight. Lots of suspensions going around, probably be one in this game too. Boarding/misconduct midway through the third, and then Diamond speared Gionta with 38 seconds left, blatantly, 3 rows in front of my face. Then he beat Gionta up. I can't believe it. They're up 5-3 in an exhibition game and they were hitting and making poor decisions. Really pisses me off. Barch and another Islander got thrown out for 3 fights.

There was one fight that was hilarious. Barch went to take his helmet off, then remembered the rule halfway with it off and left it on. The guys closed, then took a moment to politely tip each others' helmets off before really grappling.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. I moved to Florida so I haven't been able to watch any preseason games yet. I chose Gamecenter Live over Center Ice this year and there aren't any preseason games on GCL, unfortunately.

I can't remember a preseason, though, that had this many serious suspensions.

10. And the madness continues:

Ryan Miller got the worst of it.