Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleepy Hollow (Fox)

Sleepy Hollow (Fox)

This was my most anticipated show of the fall, and the first episode exceeded all of my expectations. Apparently I'm not alone, because the ratings were through the roof. Did anyone else catch it yet?

2. Glad someone made a thread.

Yeah I caught it. It wasn't mind blowing but it was better than most of the other garbage out there. I was curious as to how they were going to have more than a few episodes. Pretty smooth how they are going to make this run. The Kurgan getting his head chopped off again was hilarious to me though. I will watch more. I'm still looking for something to replace Lost.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I saw it and like it a lot. It had some really dumb moments with the cops (like letting her transport Crane by herself, letting him sit in the front seat with no cuffs, etc) but other than that, I loved it. The guy playing Crane did a really believable job of being from another era and the back story they laid out is a really cool take on the headless horseman. I'm looking forward to more.

It came across as more comedy than horror. Not bad, though. I'll keep watching it.

5. headless horseman with a shotgun is hilarious.

6. Was too stupid for me. Arresting Crane when he was nowhere near the crime scene right as it's called in for absolutely no reason was real bad, and it just rolled downhill from there.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

Remember who arrested him though. Could Harold (sans Kumar) have had an idea who he was and wanted him locked up?

8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronChance View Post
    Was too stupid for me.
    Agreed.
    The only positive thing I could say about it was at least Clancy Brown got a paycheck.

9. Even my wife couldn't get down with this.
    Boo, Hiss.

10. To those that hate this show ... remember it's written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman; writers of the Transformers series. Hence why you hate it.

To those that like this show ... remember it's written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman; writers of the Transformers series. It's bound to get bad.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.