Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - Coming to the US!

1. http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/30...ade-mode-west/

Rebalanced!

Arcade Mode!

Limited physical release through Amazon!

2. I just got back from Japan and this was one of the games I wanted. Didn't see the news that it was coming over here. Good thing I only paid 14 dollars for it.

3. is this close to, or better than the Capcom one? 'Cause I thought that was pretty decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

No.

The only way this new game surpasses the CPS3 fighter is with the amount of material that is represented and referenced - and given how well the CPS3 game did that very same thing, that's high praise.

It's been said before and it holds true now. This is to be considered and enjoyed as a Jojo's game before, if not instead of, a fighting game.

5. IMPORTANT THING

Baoh has a laser cannon! BAOH DOWNLOADABLE PHENOMENON!

Last edited by ChaoofNee; 19 Apr 2014 at 02:29 PM.

6. I guess it wouldn't be a Bamco came if the promo DLC worked on the first day, right?

Filthy acts, done at a reasonable price.

8. That's the best rename. It's so wonderful.

I give them credit for trying with "J. Geil" becoming "Centerfold" and Polnareff to "Eiffel" (65! Haw!), but why were these changes necessary? The OVA and the manga had these names in English just fine!

Hey, so impressions! This game is really fun! The game is unbalanced as all get out, but I think we all assumed that going in. The fighting engine isn't anything all too special. Three attacks and a "stylish" button. There seem to be some just defend and perfect dodge-type mechanics that I haven't fully explored yet. It doesn't really help when you're fighting DIO and his stand just punches all space around him forever, though.

It just sucks out loud that I can't play online matchmaking, campaign mode or get my bullshit pre-order DLC spiky bugman. All of the DLC has crazy issues for some reason which is hilarious in a game that basically has a DLC economy to itself!

The Jojo's personality is spot-on. That's the important part! Everything is ridiculous! Taunts are important special moves! Soda caps are launched off of an endless supply of soda bottles at nearly naked Ultimate Life forms! Fighters on horses with fabulous poses! Great for Jojo's fans! Kinda okay for everyone else!

9. Spent about an hour with the arcade mode. Seems like the perfect game to get at 80% off on sale. It sure as shit isn't worth full-price unless you're getting the physical version that you'll probably be able to flip for a tidy sum down the line.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan