Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians

Maybe you and people like you are the reason why they're pushing the Matsuno angle so hard, then.

2. Well, duh. Underhanded as it is.

3. Is this about the owls with helmets or the Santa Claus with tats?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Maybe you and people like you are the reason why they're pushing the Matsuno angle so hard, then.
    Considering they raised $200k in the first day, I would say it worked.

5. Matsuno seems worried about the whole thing as well. Neogaf translations of his twitter feed:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...751424&page=13

However, many people are looking at this project as a "Matsuno Game" (especially people overseas), and I think that's not quite right, at least for now. As long as you're not funding the project and expecting a "Matsuno Game," then there's no problem. So, if you're looking for a so-called "Matsuno Game," then I have to say that this still isn't it. Since raising money like this can be a delicate issue, I feel like I need to come out and make this point clear.
    Much more at the link. (scroll down)

6. Yea, they hired him as a consultant.

So this is more Madworld and less Ivalice.

On the upside, my refusal to buy a product that doesn't exist or invest in something with no potential ROI has once again paid off.

8. Donk

9. He's doing "character artwork", so portraits I'm assuming?

10. *shrug* i had to summon every bit of enthusiasm for this game to post that and now it's all gone again

who knows
    Donk