Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Unsung Story: Tale of the Guardians

1. Matsuno should do a game about generic anime school kids. Really shake things up.

2. I'll cut you.

3. After reading the Kickstarter project and watching most of the video, you could tell there's something wrong. Too much name dropping and the one name that mattered being only tangentially attached to gameplay. So, no, not impressed.

James

4. Sounds like they hired him as a consultant.

So, the next question is, who are the rest of these people and what have they done?

5. ye olde switcharoo

6. oh, so it wasn't funded yet

then it's ok, people won't back

7. Is this about Owls?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Wait, are we pretending that FF Tactics WASN'T full of white guy fantasy tropes except for maybe the Chocobo and other Final Fantasy adaptations of already European and Greek fantasy tropes? I don't think FF Tactics could be more European if they tried.
    Yes. I stand by my hypocrisy. i know i'm being a donk, i really just don't like the way this looks

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Matsuno should do a game about generic anime school kids. Really shake things up.
    get Akihiko Yoshida and let's get started. maybe they could battle some kind of... animals.

(looks at catalog) WOW, that Tanto Cuore game looks great. Backing now.
    Donk

9. Going by their catalog I'm guessing the overwhelming likelihood of it being on iOS