Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the fox say?

Doesn't a fox yip like a small dog?

Is there some weird Norway joke I don't get?

The song is really good, though. Upsettingly good is perfect.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Is there some weird Norway joke I don't get?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Tris McCall of The Star-Ledger describes "The Fox" as "a parody of the excesses and absurdities of contemporary club music": the brothers "take turns singing preposterous lyrics about animal noises" over "typically vainglorious synthpop," with the proposed fox sounds "mimic[king] the car-alarm synthesizers of contemporary dubstep." He compares it to Ylvis' "Someone Like Me," which mocked the insertion of dubstep breaks into pop songs.[20] Caitlin Carter of online music site "Music Times" echoes McCall's comments, adding that "The Fox" becoming the first song to get serious recognition "makes [the staff at Music Times] wonder", as the duo's other songs and videos prior to the release of "The Fox" "are just about as random and melodramatic", such as "from contemplating the meaning of Stonehenge" ('Stonehenge'), to scientifically examining the inner-workings of the female reproductive organ ('Work It'), to honoring a United NationsHuman Rights hero ('Jan Egeland').
    Last edited by Advocate; 03 Nov 2013 at 07:30 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. You can totally ask Siri "what does the fox say?"

4. Holy shit really?!

I hate you both

6. I like that I missed a spammer from last year because of how fucking horrible this thread is.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I hate you both