Thread: Logo Help!

1. Logo Help!

(This is a duplicate of http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1064856519 ), I just figured it would be good to get some of tnl's artists help as it's a visual question. Here are the two logos though I am debating between, I figure discussion would go on the other page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LNxc37X.jpg 
Views:	672 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	71943  
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. I like the second one, but the O's should have nipples.

3. dicks
    Last edited by Chux; 14 May 2015 at 02:40 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by maya11 View Post
    Why is someone throwing that bullet instead of firing it out of a gun? This Superman??
    lol.

5. That second logo is very art deco - is that something that would tie into the music or style you are going for? Is it a specific callback to that era and time? Because it is very strange seeing that font on a modern product, unless it's like Bioshock or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    lol.
    I believe that line was said by Yellerdog about the original Baltimore Bullets logo.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    (This is a duplicate of http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...post1064856519 ), I just figured it would be good to get some of tnl's artists help as it's a visual question. Here are the two logos though I am debating between, I figure discussion would go on the other page.
    The second one is looking very great. Can you tell us that which was the final version of that logo?
    Last edited by janetfdoss; 13 Oct 2015 at 02:07 AM.

8. Nope, ended up as the first. Never too late to change things up though.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life