Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TNL Maryland Mini Meetup - October 11th

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    chuck and firstblood really missed out
    I've been there more than you have. Anthony and Ramon had fightmans games on my couch. I made the last few meetups, I'll live.

Edit: This sounds pissy. I'm glad you guys had a good time. I was telling Josh about how we almost hung out at the fucking Magic Kingdom last October.
    Last edited by Chux; 15 Oct 2013 at 01:43 PM.

2. Chux made it to April.

Doc 1
    NYC 0
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I would have love to been in the same room as IRL IP & RR.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 15 Oct 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Lightning in a bottle right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    First, the besides how fucking awesome that club was, the biggest surprise was how tight josh's band was. Like, they had their shit TOGETHER. Compared to how tight they were my band was as sloppy as a Baltimore hooker's vagina. Damn, very impressed.
    Playing shows for 20 years says hi2u. But yeah, that was a good set. I dug you guys as well. I'm not sure if we had a chance to talk about it or not. The end of the night was a bit of a whirlwind.

You don't see a lot of keyboards in Baltimore.

5. Thanks, I appreciate that! It's just so interesting to see how professional things can sound, even if they aren't overproduced you know? I would say it gave me ideas, but more of a goaline without the roadways quite paved out yet. I'll figure it out, my songs have ALOT of bpm changes, which makes things unnecessarily complicated. The newer songs tend not to, so that helps.

And that guy is a monster of a keyboard. I just found out it's worth around $1500, I thought it was worth $500. Go figure. I almost want to sell it for profit, but that shit gets emotional when you haveh ad it for years.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Dead White Kids were absurdly complicated. You just have to make it work, and make sure to play with people that can hack it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Dhdedhdvdhd
    IP is wearing that old Ikaruga shirt (was that 2004? fuck) and Josh looks almost healthy. I love this photo.

people really liked that shirt. I was surprised.