Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: NYCC 2013 SP Donkeyballs

1. NYCC 2013 SP Donkeyballs

New York Comic Con approacheth! The weekend of smells and crowds and an event that may or may not be worth attending that everybody just goes to anyway!

I'll be showing up on Friday and only Friday. Nuts to that Saturday crowd and balls to waiting in line four hours to see some dumb celebrity talk to people or sign a paper for money. I'll wander around and see things, though!

Also, joesmii will be getting one hell of a fucking StreetPass workout. I expect every puzzle on my 3DS to be full and to have so many fucking hats by the end of the weekend. Because, you know, priorities.

Anybody else crazy enough to show?

street pass bukkake
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I'll be there Friday and Sunday. I will likewise be blowing off the signings and celebs, but I'll probably take in a few panels. Definitely the Namco Tales panel on Friday and probably the CD Projekt one, too.

4. Charles P. Zeldaman is going to be giving a talk about the new, 3DS Zelda on Friday, too. I'll never be able to get in, but I'll try!

Maybe if I go to the Tales panel, I can plead with them to drop Digital River...

5. ShinMyk is flying in today.

6. I didn't get tickets this year, last year was just insanely crowded every single day. The Javits center is just too small for popculture con. They really need to move it some where else.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I'm going. Sunday for sure, possibly Saturday as well, but I don't know yet. I might have conflicts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131010_132409.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	906.3 KB 
ID:	72030  

8. Semi-related for Bay Area peeps, the much more interesting Alternitive Press Expo ( http://www.comic-con.org/ape ) is coming up this weekend, and has traditionally been super rad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I wish I knew this was happening. I would have mailed one of you my DS.