Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Mini Philly Meetup 10/14-10/15

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Funny how that works, hm?

Anyway, if you guys are doing anything Monday I'll drive up.
    I think adv is aiming for tuesday evening

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Verizon wont let me tether. I tried to work this out before I got the phone but only got apathy and stupidity in return
    I'd actually ask TNL for DROID advice. TNL's DROID community are smarter than Verizon. Hell, I got better Apple advice from Calliander than the Apple store.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think advo is aiming for tuesday evening
    word.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    I'd actually ask TNL for DROID advice. TNL's DROID community are smarter than Verizon. Hell, I got better Apple advice from Calliander than the Apple store.
    verizon makes tethering a paid feature. I could go around this if I could root the phone. I can't root the phone because it is a samsung galaxy s4 and I got it after the antibootloader update. Me and Frog did talk about that for a bit.

Today I just put internet on work. Its a work day. I need it to work. They have no reason to be upset.

Maybe there is another work around by now. But IMO it would be stupid to waste time on it when I could be out in Philly before my meeting starts.

Does anyone remember where the philly food thread went? We had like a 50 page discussion on where to eat in Philly. Maybe its burried in another thread?

I was going to try to get a good iconic but not over hyped philly cheese steak today before work.

Maybe Pat's King of Steaks? Where is Firstblood. He'd know?

7. You're in center city? Steve's prince of steaks just opened up a second location at like 16th and chestnut I think.

The best ones are in way south philly.

Also recommend dinics roast pork at the reading terminal market. With greens and provolone.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 14 Oct 2013 at 10:51 AM.

I'm essentially at the int airport. I'm in the hotel across the street from it. Which isn't that bad imo. I can take the septa to a lot of places from here.

On monday I am at work from 4 pm to about 10pm+ (might get our earlier or later)
    On Tuesday I am at work from 7 am to 4 or 5 pm.

You should come out. It will be fun!

Found this. Past Josh is helping me out today:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...n-Philadelphia

And BonusKun, sorry I'm not murging posts today. Threads seem to lock up when I try to edit previous posts.

10. Oh gross you're at some airport hotel.
    I wouldn't bother with any septa around there other than taking the regional rail Airport line straight into center city. I mean unless you have an hour to waste on some awful bus.

I'd come out tuesday but I'm pretty sure I already have plans.