Page 1 of 67 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013-2014 NBA Season

1. 2013-2014 NBA Season

David Stern retires this year! Ding-dong the King is Dead! Seattle can't wait for the Adam Silver Era to begin!

Derrick Rose is back.
    Kobe on the decline (???)
    Heat gonna Heat.

Who wins it all?

Let's get this seasnon started!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

2. What are you new?

3. Good to see that the thread title is spelled correctly after the long national nightmare of last year.

4. Diff Knows.

And our real nightmare is over when Stern leaves in Feb. Woo!

5. Adam Silver is Stern 2.0.

6. I think it as Bill Simmons who said it best: Seattle is the LA of the NBA. Will always be used as a threat for teams to 'get it together', but might not get ever get a team again

7. News womens tim

Getting to know a local Figure competitor I have always been inspired by those who have no room for excuses no matter what's on their agenda. Jessy womens timberland boots is one of those people because although she has a very busy life outside of the gym timberland uk men and the competitive stage, she is "Supermom", taking care of everything when her husband is deployed and still getting in healthy meals and all of her workouts. In all of the time we've spent training together, Jessy has never missed a session, complained or gave me less than 100%. This blog is a short interview with her: How do you juggle family life with training and contest preparation? I have found a balance for everything, a typical day for me is getting the kids off to school, running to the gym for at least an hour of cardio and than racing off to work. During contest prep it's more hectic because I'm usually working full days those months and still have to get my 2 hours a day in, so i typically get up earlier to get an hour in the morning and then do another hour after work. Most of the time my schedule is all over the place because I have to accomodate my family and job first and fit training in wherever I can. It usually works out ok, I have good days and completely stressful days like anyone but at the end of each day I know I accomplished everything and that's what keeps me motivated and going. 2nd Figure Competition April 08 What inspired you to enter Figure competitions?: It's more "who" rather than what, I will have to give all the credit to my fabulous trainer Ms. Figarelle. She saw potential in me and gave me the courage to get on that stage. I watch how hard she works and how disciplined she is and it inspires me everyday to push myself that much harder to achieve higher fitness goals. How long does it take you to get ready for a show? Well I have only been in two competitions so far and it took me about 6 months of strict dieting and cardio + weight training. I gave myself more of a cushion because they were my first shows and I had only started exercising period 7 months prior. I wanted to make sure I was completely ready and had room to make diet/excercise adjustments etc. That would be a pretty amazing accomplishment, and I do timberland boots sale plan on venturing out of state in the future so you never know I could make it there one day! It's crazy, no it just depends on my work day, kids, etc. during off time I get in at least an hour a day 6 days a week. It's during contest prep it gets intense because I need at least 2 hours a day so I get it in wherever I can, usually I break it up into two 1 hour sessions.

8. News timberland

Best Small Business to Start My company offer the many kinds of the sport shoes as follow:Nike serious from max 2003 2004 2005 2006 2009 serious. timberland men Max tn shoes max 95 to97 serious shoesShox nz r3 shoes t4 r5 shoes .Jordan from jordan 1 shoes to jordan 23 shoes.(jordan 1 jordan 2 jordan 12 jordan22 joradan23)New obama shoes jordan24 shoes af1+jordan25 shoes af1+jordan9+jordan24 shoesAir force 1 shoes prada shoes football shoes adidas shoes puma serious shoesAdidas: Regular, Adicolor, 35, 36 shoes.short: bbc pants,bape pants,red monkey short,evisu shortIpod psp timberland boots for men Iphone and so on.welcome to visit it thanksOur company is a professional manufacture and wholesale supplier of branded clothing and accessories. We cheap timberland boots mainly offer variesof brands, such as Jordan, Air force one, Dunks, Air Max,Juicy, Paul Smith, Edhardy, True Religion, D Dsquared, Armani,The products come with tags, labels, bags, which are Similar with the originals. We believe the quality of products can give

9. Women's Timberland will not make the playoffs