Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

1. I might jump right into war zone. I can only play like an hour or so

2. I think War Zone may be badass. It's pretty much Halofall.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Apparently when this was purchased for me the slowest shipping known to the US was used, so my copy won't arrive for a week or two. I could've sworn Amazon usually offered free/cheap release date shipping, but maybe it was overlooked.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    I think War Zone may be badass. It's pretty much Halofall.
    Warzone with a crew will be a shithouse beatdown. I really can't wait til we're all in a game.

5. Yeah Warzone is Halo Titanfall and it is pretty fucking rad. It even has cards. I got a scorpion tank one and beat the shit out of the other team with it. Me and another guy took from 11-2am to finally win a game though. Our team had no clue what was going on. Took me a while but I get it now. Attacking the enemy bosses nets huge points for your team. They are a must. I was going to legendary solo but fuck that. Lol. We tried legendary with two and it was tough enough. Those God damn hunters are an absolute terror now. 2 missions in only but I like it so far. Game looks pretty damn slick too.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 27 Oct 2015 at 04:13 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Can I be in teh clan?
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

7. Yeah, just hit join

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Apparently when this was purchased for me the slowest shipping known to the US was used, so my copy won't arrive for a week or two. I could've sworn Amazon usually offered free/cheap release date shipping, but maybe it was overlooked.
    That sucks, why didn't you just go digital?

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Warzone with a crew will be a shithouse beatdown. I really can't wait til we're all in a game.
    I'm down whenever, still getting used to the controls though.

I'll likely switch the control scheme around since doing ground pound with the R button doesn't feel right and same goes for clambering with A so I'll probably flip that configuration. So far I really like the game though, despite whatever graphical shortcomings NeoGaf likes to cry about it still looks really impressive given the framerate and the amount of enemies/characters on screen. The only thing that really bothers me is the 30fps animations, it sticks out more than anything else but otherwise it has fantastic colorful lighting, plays really smooth, and has excellent cut scenes.
    Last edited by Will; 28 Oct 2015 at 08:34 PM.

9. I kind of have an obligation right now to beat the campaign with a friend of mine, but after that or when we can't get on at the same time I am down for MP. We'll probably be done with the campaign by Saturday, though.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That sucks, why didn't you just go digital?
    Because someone else was buying it for me and got me the limited edition. Shouldn't really be complaining about the shipping anyway, it just struck me as weird. Although apparently by next week Amazon actually meant this week because it's supposedly arriving today. I no longer have any idea what they're doing.