Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 791011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

1. wat they do

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    wat they do
    Release MCC.

3. oh

tru

4. MCC is fucking horrible. I'm so disappointed, and I'm only keeping it until the Halo 5 beta is over and that shit is getting traded in immediately. Such a disappointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Watch Dogs, AC Unity, Drive Club, Destiny, etc. might be buggy disappointing shit but MS just straight up lied about that game. Once I loaded up Halo MCC and tried to go online I felt like I was played for a sucker. Nothing since has changed my opinion. Not a good feeling when you've been supporting a company and their videogames for over 15 years.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    MCC is fucking horrible. I'm so disappointed, and I'm only keeping it until the Halo 5 beta is over and that shit is getting traded in immediately. Such a disappointment.
    I know the multi is broken but what was done with the rest is great! I really like the game. When I did get the multi to work with a party it was fucking great. Too bad by the time they finally get it fixed, nobody will come back. We still should all do a TNL custom game night.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Microsoft released two trailers today one for Locke:

8. And one for Chief:

Finally good to see at least some hints of what the campaign might entail, the Spartan suits look good and fairly accurate with the models so production value wise it's not cheap looking. Acting wise it's not all that great but hearing both their voices is also neat to hear and is a bit unlike typical Halo trailers.

9. No matter the quality of the game, the build up to them is always incredible. ILB is the prime example.