Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

1. The multiplayer is the best it's ever been. Mech is right though, it could take some lessons from Destiny.

2. I may stop for awhile. I need some Big Team Battle now.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I have gotten slightly better at this and am really enjoying it. I'm finding that I generally prefer the assault rifle and pistol combo over most other weapons, although the idiotic card system means I don't really use other stuff anyway unless I'm scavenging. The one time I rolled out a tank the game autopiloted it to park in front of an enemy tank before giving me control, thus giving them free reign to destroy it before I got a chance to do anything. Thanks, Obama.

4. It's because we talked about it last night.

5. I'd like to think so.

I kind of like that it's a rotating playlist instead of just a static selection. I wish there was a good halfway point between the REQ loadouts of warzone and the scattered pickups of BTB, but I guess that's what custom games will eventually be for. I like that the vehicles are more measured out in BTB (warzone matches where people are just spamming all their vehicle cards the whole time are irritating), but I miss my specialized BRs, SMGs, and guaranteed DMR spawn.

It's super weird how the game doesn't use any grass or anything to maximize visibility but has highly detailed models, so it looks both new and 15 years old at the same time.

6. If any of you guys want the DLC packs that come with the Master Chief controller or the Halo 5 Astro headset, PM me for them. I've had to get replacements for both of these items since I bought 'em so I now have two extra codes that I don't need.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

7. Firefight! I will totally start playing again just for that. Grifball also looks cool.

8. I knew about Grifball, but not Firefight. That's awesome.