Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Movember

1. I get paid this week and will be donating.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Look it up yourself.
    Also, why be a cunt about it?
    you tell me?

I gave you a link to donate, you're too cunty to use it. Why would I bother finding you another one?

4. I won't grow but I'll donate to a few of you if you throw up links (or the team Josh posted).

For a disease like prostate cancer (or testicular cancer) and a market like men who never get checked up regularly it's a great cause. From what I know Movember is actually a really great not-for-profit organization too.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Nov 2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

You can donate and let it split between team members.

Yeah. Just donate to the team.

I gave you a link to donate, you're too cunty to use it. Why would I bother finding you another one?
    Because I asked how to give it directly and not middlemanit?

This thread is about Movember. If you want to donate directly (as opposed to participating in a fun way to raise money and awareness) I suggest you fuck off to Google.

didn't take the time to imbed a letmegooglethatforyou link. Tsk, tsk, old josh is so lazy.

He's busy piledriving motherfuckers.