Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Movember

Movember

Are any of you guys participating in Movember this year? Should I put together a TNL team?

You guys are right. Raising money to research things that will probably happen to all of us in our lifetimes (in a fun way) is stupid.

3. Maybe explain some shit in the thread? I thought it was some NaNoWriMo somethingoranother.

I'm down.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 26 Oct 2013 at 02:16 AM. Reason: homovoember?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I like the idea of raising money for a cause, but I don't like the idea of donating money for a cause through a third party or buying shitty merchandise(sup Susan G). I especially don't like the gimmicky bullshit on their site (rules? really? fuck you.).

That being said, I don't really have a better idea. HOWEVER, I kind of want to shave my beard and leave the mustache so yeah why the fuck not (although I re-fuckin-fuse to call it a "mo" and will treat this as a No Shave November after the first week).

5. Fuck facial hair fads.

6. I have seborrheic dermatitis. Fuck this shit.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I just look like a pervy asshole with only a moustache. Me doing this would just be a creepy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    I like the idea of raising money for a cause, but I don't like the idea of donating money for a cause through a third party
    You understand why this is the way it is though, right? This third party business is the reason that so much money gets pulled.

One month is just long enough for me to look sleazy. I grow one for the winter anyway... this just gives me a solid reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Fuck facial hair fads.
    Men have always worn moustaches. Always. You're perceiving it as a fad because of your personality type, and the fact that your world is very small.

It has begun. If you're far too cool to participate in this perhaps you could donate? http://mobro.co/joshwilkesbooth

This is for prostate and testicular cancer research, btw. Are you fat? Do you eat red meat or dairy products? Do you smoke? Are you American? You do/am/are/were? OK, then you'll probably end up with prostate cancer, so why not put money towards research now? Every single one of you can spare a five spot. Just drink one less beer next time you go out, or pack a lunch instead of going to the vending machines.

This is actually important. Help me to help you help erryone.

10. Amateur beard month.

Just donate bros.