Page 1 of 24 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Men: Days of Future Past

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past

Guess it's as good a time as any to make an official thread...

Looks good, even though they didn't show much of anything...I'm surprised that were wasn't even a Sentinel teaser shot or anything. Such restraint is unusual these days! I guess they're saving spoiling everything for the eventual full trailer.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 29 Oct 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Trailer looks like shit.

3. I agree.

4. Fuck that, this trailer looks awesome. Plus we know there is a ton that they haven't even scratched the surface about in this movie. I can dig it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Looks awesome. Perfect for a teaser trailer.

6. Looks interesting although making Wolverine the focus again gets a bit tiring, I wished they didn't kill off Cyclops but the other mutant cameos look neat.

7. Is that Blink I saw?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Yeah her, Bishop, Warpath, and some other one I didn't really get a good look at.

9. Looked good enough to me. First Class was a pleasant surprise.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    although making Wolverine the focus again gets a bit tiring
    In the comic Wolverine was ... KINDA the MAIN focus, along with Kitty Pryde.

deal with it.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.