Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PayPal: Is Linking One's Bank Account Safe?

I've been through some shit with Paypal, but they never took anything from my bank account.

If you're worried, open a savings account, transfer money to it when you need to make a purchase, and link it to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    The credit cards I have are featureless and sucks, sadly. I'm not risking my credit score signing up for another at this point just to get playstation points or something. Also, it turns out using 30% of your credit line in any given period (I believe) is bad for your credit score even if you immediately pay it off. I'm just trying to find the safest way to eliminate that middle man in the safest way as often as possible.
    If this was the case my credit score would be shit instead of ridiculous. I put every purchase (including all bills, and rent) on my credit card and pay it off immediately. I get $500 every six months for this, and a bunch of other cash back bonuses. If you have self discipline credit cards are awesome.
    Last edited by Josh; 04 Nov 2013 at 10:32 AM.

2. You do what you gotta do to get your stuff done.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Also, it turns out using 30% of your credit line in any given period (I believe) is bad for your credit score even if you immediately pay it off.
    How low of a credit line do you have? I'd have to be completely drunk and disorderly to get anywhere near 30% of my line for any card I have in a month.

swing that credit dick, son

5. Let's be honest, it isnt hard to achieve a huge credit line, especially those of us who have been in the game for a decade and a half or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Dude, my credit score is HUGE!

But Chux's is a lot bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I spent 100% of that on your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Let's be honest, it isnt hard to achieve a huge credit line, especially those of us who have been in the game for a decade and a half or more.
    This was more the point I was making.

8. My credit is in absolute shambles, but I don't find that it has that much of an impact. Maybe I will attempt to repair it someday, but I am vehemently anti-homeownership at this current juncture of America.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life