Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Google Screws Over YouTube Users

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That may be it, but other unrelated places are doing it too. You can't comment on ESPN.com anymore without using your Facebook account. It may be more of a way to reduce the anonymous venom than to drive traffic, though in Google's case, it would obviously do both.
    From what I'm hearing, the link to a Google+ profile has only increased the ASCII phallus comment ratio.

If that's true, I applaud the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That may be it, but other unrelated places are doing it too. You can't comment on ESPN.com anymore without using your Facebook account. It may be more of a way to reduce the anonymous venom than to drive traffic, though in Google's case, it would obviously do both.
    I think it is really funny that now that everyone is data mining that all the powers that be have did a 180 about using your real name online. We were all told we'd be raped for using our real nsmes. It's a shame facebook, google, have now all decided stalking is fun
    Last edited by Fe 26; 13 Nov 2013 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    no a have Al decided stalking is fun
    What's great is that you've already edited this post.

4. It's a me, Mario!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I just know I'm tired of it asking me I want to change my YouTube name to my real name
    I know. Shit got fucking old. I put a "Stop nagging" sign up as my YT avatar in protest of it asking me every damn time I sign in.
    They need to take that G+ shit out back and stake it in the heart.

What's this shit? "Update your channel to comment"?!?! Let's get ready to SUCK it! Guess I'll just have to put the below in my video description.

Quote Originally Posted by my youtube channel gameoverDude replays/JohnnyMartini
    PROTESTING IN SILENCE

I regret that I will not be able to reply to comments any longer thanks to the asinine Google+ mandatory integration policy. Sorry, I shall not cave to them. So sorry.

At least the videos are still here for your enjoyment and I'll still add some occasionally. Hopefully they will backpedal on this nonsense.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 29 Nov 2013 at 06:41 PM.

6. Classic Game Room has posted their last video on Youtube, after growing tired of the autobot flagging of videos.