Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tearaway (PSV) & Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    places heavy emphasis on the universally reviled rear touch pad.
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I like that it specifically makes heavy use of the rear touch screen, a feature that I want to like but is sorely underused.
    The exception that breaks the rule.

2. The rear touch pad is awesome for doing touch screen stuff without my fat hand being in the way. Stop being so grumpy.

I also really like the rear touch pad.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Target had this out but not Zelda/Mario. Sad

5. Very impressed so far. Great pacing with tons of different setpieces and mechanics thrown at you constantly, visuals are gorgeous, an unquantifiable charm factor, lots of customization, graceful 4th wall breaking, and gameplay that's genuinely, yes, innovative.

6. This game seems to have a lot stacked against it given the PS4/Xbox One launches and even the Nintendo games coming out at the same time. Hopefully Vita owners will be receiving this game as a stocking stuffer/present.

7. I picked it up today thanks to best buy's "blue sunday" sale in conjuction with the now standard 20% off new games.
    While i certainly could afford a ps4 and an xbone, there are so many great games this quarter, that that $900 really would be wasted.

You actually paid for that bullshit Gamer's Club thing for $120?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I picked it up today thanks to best buy's "blue sunday" sale in conjuction with the now standard 20% off new games.
    While i certainly could afford a ps4 and an xbone, there are so many great games this quarter, that that $900 really would be wasted.

Tearaway, Ys, Zelda over any launch title this fall.

10. Replace Tearaway with Mario 3D World and you've got the Holy Trinity of Family Neglect this Thanksgiving four-day weekend.

I'm all in.