Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tearaway (PSV) & Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

1. No.

2. Papa Sony gave it no attention so early this week Tearaway Unfolded went out into the nightmare storm created when Metal Gear and Mario Maker combined with the rest of this month to make Super Storm Walletkiller that has a very strong chance of colliding with the rest of this year and forming Hypercane Overdrawnaccount. All it has is a tiny leaf for a boat with a toothpick for a mast and some waxed string with some canvas for a sail. it has no chance of surviving. It is a beautiful little thing though.

There's a demo tucked away under a rock on PSN.

Also according to Media Molecule (from a neogaf thread) it's 50% new content, though since the game is so drastically different because of the new format it feels like it's more. It isn't entirely new but it really feels like it is.
    Last edited by Finch; 12 Sep 2015 at 05:02 AM.
    Donk

3. Yeah I'm really interested in this but too deep plowing through my back catalog and too poor trying to keep up with my higher rent to do much about it right now.

4. It's a toss-up for me. On one hand, the game looks ever more gorgeous now on a big TV, and the improved framerate only makes things better. On the other, the gimmicks of the Vita version actually felt like an important part of the game, where as here they can tend to feel more like gimmicks that are there just to be there.

Absolutely positively recommended for anyone who hasn't played it on Vita, though. And for those who have, I think it's still a wonderful game to go through again.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

The only problem I had with the Vita game was that it was Kirby levels of easy.