Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tearaway (PSV) & Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

Tearaway (PSV) & Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

I am highly suspicious of good reviews for Media Molecule games after completely failing to get into LBP, but they are certainly rolling in for this one:

Edge: 9/10
    Eurogamer: 8/10
    Others

2. I was reading a few of the reviews, it seems like something I do want to play. I like that it specifically makes heavy use of the rear touch screen, a feature that I want to like but is sorely underused. When I'm not at work I want to see this video in action and maybe see a few video reviews. It's really too bad it's out the same day as both Mario 3D World AND Zelda, though. It certainly flew under my radar.

I've been waiting on this game for like 2 years now.

Awesome to see those reviews coming in.

4. Looks pretty cool but I'll need a demo before I buy. I REALLY wanted to like LBP but it was a huge disappointment.

5. LBP makes this a wait and see.

PS4 made this a really wait longer.

Mario and Zelda made me say tearawhat?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Eurogamer: 8/10
    Rather than asking if you're male or female, Tearaway notably asks which you identify as, making it possibly the first truly trans-friendly mainstream video game.

As for the game, it looks cute. If it was from a decent developer I would just wait for a price drop, but for Media Molecule I'll probably wait to try it when it's free on PS+.

7. I saw it on the tweeter.

8. LBP was bad enough I would never buy anything from MM at full price. This is supposed to be like five hours long, and places heavy emphasis on the universally reviled rear touch pad.

I'll try it when it's "free" from PS+ in two months.

9. Oh, I get it. You used quotes!