View Poll Results: What to do about Biff?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re-ban

9 34.62%
  • Un-ban

15 57.69%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy, and I can't make up my mind

2 7.69%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Biff

If it's anything like most people trying to correct an issue he'll be good for a while, then ride the slippery slope to douchetown.

I'd like to be wrong.

2. And I'd like to smoke crack every 10 minutes

It's not like I'm the mayor of Toronto!

3. It would generally be down to the regulars willing to leave biff alone if he did come back but yeah I know some people here are legends when it comes to fishing for drama.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    And the reason can't be "following the rules," because otherwise, everyone who has every had a duplicate account should be joining him.
    Who made a duplicate account and didn't get banned?

Besides Nick and Korian, of course.

Tommy Tallarico.

I'd be fine with letting him back on probation. Keep the finger on the ban button if he gets out of line.

7. I don't even know what was the deal with him. Played with him on Live enough. Seems like a pretty good dude to me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. He can come back. I have total ignore if he becomes a menace.

9. Give me until the end of today to decide if I wanna discuss it with the other mods or not on lifting his ban or not. He's been gone so long I'd forgotten he existed but Gohan's idea of keeping a finger on the ban button might have merit but that doesn't mean people should be trying to bait him either.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. If you DO lift the ban merge his accounts(Othello Harrington, Biff, Am_I_Anonomous) under one name.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.