View Poll Results: What to do about Biff?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re-ban

9 34.62%
  • Un-ban

15 57.69%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy, and I can't make up my mind

2 7.69%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Biff

1. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    If you DO lift the ban merge his accounts(Othello Harrington, Biff, Am_I_Anonomous) under one name.
    That's a givin of course. He'd have to choose one username and keep it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. He loved to do that Yoshi thing where he ignores every point made against him but instead of deflecting it with something like "lol u like tekken & wrestling" he would talk down to you for not having a job that he respects, when it had nothing to do with the discussion.

It was gross. He really doesn't deserve to come back.

3. It would be nice for everyone involved if our ranks grew. I understand "active membership has been steady for the last umpteen years." But some new blood would be...nice.
    So ask yourself, is Biff the type of poster that would draw in more people to join? Or just another dude who would cause potential members to run away. Because we already have enough members in good standing who do that. We don't need to extend an olive branch YET AGAIN to a proven douchebag. And yes, I realize I can be/am one of those. I fall under the "in good standing" clause though.

If Nick allowed him to come back, I'd be bummed; but whatever. It's Nick's call, and I'd like to believe I'm mature enough to filter Biff out just like I do other people that I find useless. But before we get too revisionist, please remember that he had had many, MANY warnings to chill the fuck out before he got the pipe.

You make a compelling argument.

5. p.s. The fact that I am part of a community that is so fucking awesome that multiple people who have been kicked out continually want back in raises my self esteem into the heavens. Though if it were me, I'd be all fuck you, I'm out. There are way too many other communities in the digital world to have to come back to the same one with your tail between your legs. Even if you realized the error of your ways, accept that you needed to grow up and apply that new enlightenment to the next social thing you join.

There are other bridges. Quit trying to rebuild the one you river kwai'd.

6. Well the other mods discussed it and it's been decided at this time that Biff isn't coming back. He caused too much trouble on the boards previously to be allowed back so like SSJN suggested, he can go elsewhere and maybe take this as a lesson not to burn any bridges on whatever other forum he decides he wants to be an active part of.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Thanks, guys.

So, Biff is out. Sorry Yoshi, looking at the poll as of today, Biff did not lose the popular vote democratically, but lost to those in charge of our republic ran government. How does it feel to be on the other side of the isle?

EDIT: You can merge this to the other thread if you like, I just wanted a serious discussion and a poll to see how unpopular he was.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 24 Nov 2013 at 11:58 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    How does it feel to be on the other side of the isle?
    lol, isle.
    Now I don't think AIM was Biff at all, but Doc being silly.
    The world may never know.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    lol, isle.
    Now I don't think AIM
    Did you mean AIA? Looks like we both missed our a's.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Ah, fuck me. Lol.
    (See advocate?)